Canon Ae-1 + Tokina 28mm f2.8
8.0 / 10 Overall condition
- All functions working
- Serial number
The Canon AE-1 is a 35mm film SLR camera with shutter-priority automatic exposure and manual override, produced by Canon in Japan and produced between 1976-1984.
By using a microprocessor, Canon was able to simplify the design, and by using a highly automated production process, they were able to keep costs low. The result was one of the first affordable TTL autoexposure cameras to hit the market. After its introduction in 1976, the Canon AE-1 quickly became a very popular camera worldwide. The AE-1 was replaced a few years later by the AE-1 Program.
- Mount: Canon FD breech-lock mount, accepts New FD (FDn)
- Shutter: cloth focal plane electronic shutter traveled horizontally, speeds: 2-1/1000 +B; setting: dial on left of the top plate
- Manual: TTL stopped-down match needle manual metering
- Back-light control switch: silver button, on the right of the lens flange
- Exposure compensation range: +1.5 EV.
What we think:
- This camera is worth every cent
- Very easy to use and learn how to do photography!