Olympus Af-1 with tele converter attachment
9 / 10 Overall condition (near mint)
- All functions working
- Lens and finder are clean and clear
- almost no cosmetic marks
- with original Olympus case
The Olympus AF Olympus AF1 Olympus AF-1 -1 (Infinity in the US) of 1986 was the world's first weatherproof fully automatic 35mm compact camera, earning it the nickname "Nurepika" (wet flash) in Japan. It was the first in the Olympus AF series.
- Lens: 35mm, f/2.8
- Auto focus and focus lock
- Auto-exposure with a shutter speed range of 1/30-1/750 seconds.
- Film advance: Auto-load and motorwind.
What we think:
- Sharp lens
- Fast lens
- Good design
- Fast and accurate focus
- Focus lock
- Powerful flash good for event, travel, portrait
- weather proof