Panasonic Super Mini
Overall Condition 9.5/10 Mint condition almost no sings of use.
- All functions working
- Lens and finder are clean and clear
- includes original case and user manuals
- With 3 months warranty
The Panasonic C-625AF Super Mini is said to be the same camera as the Minolta Riva Mini aka Freedom Escort. Even more interesting is its resemblance to the Leica Mini and Mini II. The Panasonic and the Minolta have a very nice Minolta lens, whereas the Leica has one which is labeled Elmar, but the differences seem to be very small. It is a moderate wide angle (34mm) camera for 35mm film. It has been released in 1991.
- Lens: 34mm, f/3.5 (four elements in three groups) which slides out and retracts electronically but has no zooming capability.
- Built-in flash has auto, red-eye reduction and forced on/off modes.
- DX-coded film with autowind.
- focus lock, min. focus 0,6m
- Electronic shutter, 1/5-1/250 + B mode up to 5s in flash-off mode
What we think:
The Panasonic super mini is the same camera as the Minolta Riva mini and Leica mini all 3 are said to be made by Minolta in Japan.
So if you're after a Leica mini without the price tag or just to stay unique this would be a good choice!
- Super compact
- amazing lens
- fast accurate auto focus
- good build quality
Are from this actual camera being sold.
All images have been taken on this camera shot with Fujicolor C200