Pentax PC35 AF-M SE 35mm 2.8 lens
Over all condition 7/10
- All functions working
- Lens and finder clean and clear
- includes 3 months warranty
- some minor marks on body from use
The Pentax PC35 AF was the first 35mm compact camera with autofocus from Pentaxreleased in about 1982. Its name led to a whole range of Pentax PC cameras. A Pentax PC35 AF Date version is also available. Early examples are made in Japan, later production was moved to Hong Kong. It is available in black, and green camouflage. They were also sold bundled with the PC35 Winder film advance motor accessory in silver, red and black.
- Manual film advance (an add-on winder was sold separately)
- Lens: Pentax 35mm, f/2.8 (5 elements in 5 groups).
- Infrared active triangular autofocus with pre-focus.
- Programmed auto-exposure from EV6 (f/2.8 at 1/8s) to EV17 (f/16 at 1/430s). Mechanical shutter with slow shutter warning LED and beep.
- Albada viewfinder with 85% coverage, auto-focus frame, picture frame, parallax correction frame, distance indicator needle, zone focus markers, lamps.
- No DX sensor and it is set manually from 25-400 ISO.
- Built-in flash. Flash guide number 11m at ISO 100, 6 second recycling.
- Tripod socket.
- Power source: 2 x AAA batteries.
- Size: 129x69x46mm,
- Weight: 320g
What we think
- Amazing lens quality
- a bit slow
- easy to use
- accurate focus