Pentax PC35AF with Box
9.5 / 10 Overall condition
- All functions working
- Serial number 2954531
The Pentax PC35 AF was the first 35mm compact camera with autofocus from Pentax released in about 1982. Its name led to a whole range of Pentax PC cameras. A Pentax PC35 AF Date version is also available. Early examples are made in Japan, later production was moved to Hong Kong. It is available in black, and green camouflage. They were also sold bundled with the PC35 Winder film advance motor accessory in silver, red and black.
- Fully automatic 35mm film camera with leaf-shutter and integral flash.
- Lens: Pentax 35mm, f/2.8 (5 elements in 5 groups).
- Infrared active triangular autofocus with focus lock. Focus distance 0.7m to infinity.
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries.
- Size: 129x69x46mm, 320g
What we think:
- This is the better replacement of Nikon L35 ( 4 elements )
- The lens is very sharp
- High-quality build