Overall condition 8.5 / 10, lens and viewfinder are clean and clear, some minor cosmetic marks from use
- All functions working
- Tested with film
- camera purchase includes 3 months warranty
- Serial number
- Type: 35 mm lens shutter type with automatic focusing
- Lens: 35 mm F2.8 Rikenon lens, 5 elements, 5 groups
- Focusing: Automatic focusing with pre-focus facility.
- Distance measuring (shooting) range: 0.8m (2.6 ft) to infinity
- Distance less than 0.8m (2.6 ft): out-of-focus warning ~ blinks, Shutter:
- Programmed AE type electronic shutter, 2 - 1/500 sec.
- Self-Timer: Built-in electronic type with sight and sound. Operating delay of approx. 10 sec.
- Viewfinder: Albada type with bright-frame viewfinder (with parallax correction marks).
- Magnification 0.44X, Field of view 84%.
- Viewfinder Information: Field of View Frame, Parallax Correction Marks, Auto-Focus Frame, Zone Marks Exposure Adjustment With SPD photocell. Exposure coupling range EV2 ~ EV17 (ISO 100)
- Exposure adjustment system: +2
- Film Speed Range: ISO 25 ~ ISO 1600 (in 1/3 steps). Compatible with the DX-code system
- Film Advance/Rewind: By a built-in motor. Automatic 1st frame setting. Automatic film reverse at the end of film
- Film Loading: RICOH Auto-Load system
- Exposure Counter: Additive, counts down during film reverse
- LCD Display: Film loaded, Film advance, Film taken up onto film take-up spool, Exposure counter, Film reverse and reverse
What we think:
- Great 80's design
- Super Sharp 35mm f2.8 Rikenon lens
- Manual controls
- Huge LED top display
- Flash on/off function