9.0 / 10 Overall condition
- All functions working
- Come with original documents and box
- Serial number
- 3 Months warranty
The Yashica L AF is a autofocus compact 35mm film camera manufactured by Kyocera in 1986.
It uses a Yashica branded 32mm f/3.5 auto focus lens. The lens is able to focus from 0.8 to inf. The lens is proteced by a cover that retract when the power slider is enabled. It has shutter speeds from 1/30 to 1/450 of a sec. DX coded 100 to 1000 ISO can be used. Power is with a lithium 2CR5.
The date version Yashica L AF-D can imprint Y/M/D or Hour/Min or No Display for no imprinting. 2019 is the final year that can be printed. A CR2025 button cell powers the date unit.
- Automatic and automatic exposure control
- Lens 32mm f3.5 ( 4 Elements 3 Groups )
- Shutter speed 1/3-1/450 s
- Dx-coded film setting ISO 100-1000
- Use 2CR5 for power ( 1000 shots )
What we think:
- Another great camera from kyocera
- This model was sell in 1986 only 2 years before the T* version
- Sharp lens