7.5 / 10 Overall condition
- All functions working
- Serial number 1017670
The L35AF was Nikon's first compact camera with autofocus. It was released in 1983, a few years after Nikon's competitors had opened up the point and shoot market. It was therefore also the first in the L series. It was an immediate hit thanks to its robust design and excellent specification. It has subsequently become a cult classic among collectors.
A version with an "autodate" function was called the L35AD
- Lens: 35mm f/2.8 5 elements in 4 groups.
- Exposure: Fully automatic
- Film Speed Range: ASA/ISO 50-1000.
- Power 2 AA
What we think:
- It's my favourite camera so far
- Quality of the lens is amazing