Nikon L35AF (L35-AD)
9/ 10 near mint Overall condition
- All functions working
- lens and finder are clean and clear
- some very minor marks from use
- Serial number 1021977
- comes with 3 months repair or replace warranty
comes with original Nikon L35AF case and strap
The L35AF was Nikon's first compact camera with autofocus. It was released in 1983, a few years after Nikon's competitors had opened up the point and shoot market. It was therefore also the first in the L series. It was an immediate hit thanks to its robust design and excellent specification. It has subsequently become a cult classic among collectors.
A version with an "autodate" function was called the L35AD
- Lens: 35mm f/2.8 5 elements in 4 groups.
- Exposure: Fully automatic
- Film Speed Range: ASA/ISO 50-1000.
- Power 2 AA
What we think:
- Amazing quality Nikon 35 f2.8 lens
- Takes great quality shots for a compact camera
- Manually flash control
- great to travel with
- ISO adjustable