7.0 / 10 Overall condition
- All functions are working
- some marks on body from use
- Serial number 9023054
The Nikon TW2 is Nikon's first autofocus point-and-shoot camera that gave the user a choice in focal length. Other than being a real zoom this camera featured a dual-lens system with a 35mm and a 70mm option, switchable by pressing a button.
Another uncommon option is the built-in soft effect filter. It's being activated by turning the front ring of the lens barrel and gives the picture a soft and dreamy look.
- 35mm f/3.5 lens 4 elements in 3 groups
- 70mm f/6.8 lens 8 elements in 6 groups
- closest focus distance 0.69mtrs.
- DX auto-iso setting from 64 to 1600
- combined shutter / aperture blades, full automatic operation
- motorized film advance and rewind
- uses a single CR-P2 6V battery
- size: 136 x 72 x 46,6 mm
- weight: 310gr. without battery
What we think:
Duel lens system is a useful feature, soft affect feature is handy for dreamy effect, quality Nikon lens.