Pentax PC35 with PC35 Winder film advance
8.5 / 10 Overall condition
all functions working, film tested, lens and finder are clean and clear,
comes with 3 months warranty.
PC35 Winder film advance motor accessory.
The Pentax PC35 AF was the first 35mm compact camera with autofocus from Pentax released in about 1982. Its name led to a whole range of Pentax PC cameras. A Pentax PC35 AF Date version is also available. Early examples are made in Japan, later production was moved to Hong Kong. It is available in black, and green camouflage. (They were also sold bundled with the PC35 Winder film advance motor accessory in silver, red and black)
- Fully automatic 35mm film camera with leaf-shutter and integral flash.
- Lens: Pentax 35mm, f/2.8 (5 elements in 5 groups).
- Infrared active triangular autofocus with focus lock. Focus distance 0.7m to infinity.
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries.
- Size: 129x69x46mm, 320g
What we think:
- This is the better replacement of Nikon L35 ( 4 elements )
- The lens is very sharp
- High-build quality
- less electronic parts to fail